From 20 April 2021 we will cease operating self-catering properties.
Thank you to our past customers and sorry to those who had wished to book again this year.
For a list of all licensed accommodation please follow this link to Visit Alderney
- Payment is by bank transfer only please.
- Booking deposit and payment details will be provided on the booking form
- Once a provisional booking has been requested, we will send you all relevant paperwork by email and we ask that you confirm the booking within 5 working days
- A booking is only provisional, and not confirmed, until the booking form, terms & conditions and booking deposit have been completed, signed, sent and received by the Owners.
- If the provisional booking is not confirmed in the requested timescale it will be automatically cancelled
- Bookings including Christmas or New Years Eve carry a 10% surcharge on the standard rate
- A refundable, subject to terms and conditions, damages deposit of £400 is payable per booking.
- Cancellation charges apply, please refer to full terms and conditions for further details
- We strongly recommend all guests obtain suitable travel insurance at the point of confirming your booking.